1. You go to the department store to buy new brushes because you've downloaded all the brushes from the Internet already.
2. At school, you ask if you can have that sponge tool real quick.
3. Actually, everything is a tool for you, like an eat-tool, clock tool, sleep tool, drive tool, think tool and so on. And of course, beer is your favorite blur tool.
4. You see a woman and you don't like her make-up. You think "damn she really should adjust the color settings."
5. You just can't stick to ONE Photoshop version. You use CS2 for photo manipulating, CS for painting and the old 6.0 for other purposes because it's still the best.
6. You can draw a perfectly photorealistic picture with only the pen tool (4 p--now that's what I call an alliteration ).
7. Your number one pickup line: "Let's merge two layers."
8. Number two: "Wanna check out my new hand tool settings?"
9. You use Clearasil to "reduce the noise" on your skin.
10. You actually bought a legal copy of the program.
11. You have